Use Exchange Management Shell
- Open Exchange Management Shell. For more information, go to the following Microsoft website:
- Run the following cmdlet:
Get-RemoteMailbox <name of mailbox> | Set-RemoteMailbox -EmailAddressPolicyEnabled $True
Use the Exchange Admin Center
- Open the Exchange Admin Center.
- Select Recipients, click Mailboxes, and then double-click the Office 365 mailbox that you want to edit.
- In the left navigation pane, click Email address.
- Select the Automatically update email addresses based on the email address policy applied to the recipient check box.
- Click Save.
ID do Artigo: 2836370 - Última Revisão: 28/12/2016 - Revisão: 1