Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 server that has a public folder store installed.
- You connect to a mailbox that is hosted on the server by using Outlook Web App (OWA).
- You open a public folder item in the mailbox.
In this scenario, an incorrect label is displayed in the date field. For example, if you are using the English version of OWA, the label is displayed as "Posted" instead of "Posted on". If you are using the Japanese version of OWA, the label is displayed as "投稿者" instead of "投稿日時."
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2403783 - Last Review: December 14, 2010 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1, when used with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Enterprise
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter KB2403783|