Consider the following scenario:
- You use the tracking information to check whether a meeting request is accepted by the recipients in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You create a recurring meeting request, and then send this meeting request to user 1.
- User 1 accepts this meeting request. The response status of user 1 is Accept now.
- You open an occurrence of this meeting request by using Exchange Web Services (EWS) or by using Outlook Web App (OWA).
- You update the occurrence by adding user 2 as a recipient.
- You send the meeting update to all recipients or only to user 2.
In this scenario, the response status of user 1 is unexpectedly changed to None
This issue occurs because the previous response status of user 1 is overwritten with None.
Additionally, user 1 is not required to send any acceptance response back for the updated meeting request. Therefore, the response status of user 1 is not updated back to Accept
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2423754 - Last Review: April 6, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1, when used with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Enterprise
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard
|kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2423754|