Consider the following scenario:
- You check out a binary large object file that contains CSS styles in its page from a document library on a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 site.
- You make some changes to the file and save the file.
- You select the Undo Check Out option to cancel the check out.
- You check out the binary large object file again and then save the file as a minor version.
In this scenario, the page of the binary large object file that uses CSS styles cannot be rendered.
To resolve this issue, apply this following hotfix package:
Description of the SharePoint Server 2010 Cumulative Update Server Hotfix Package (MOSS server-package): December 31, 2010
has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed
in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2466049 - Last Review: January 21, 2011 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
|kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2466049|