Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox that has more than 2046 email messages.
- You log on to the mailbox by using use an Internet Message Access Protocol version 4 (IMAP4) client application.
- You try to run the FETCH 1:<number> command, which downloads the email messages. The number value is larger than 2046. For example, you run the following command:
FETCH 1:2047 (BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (DATE)])
In this scenario, certain email messages cannot be downloaded. In the example mentioned above, only 2006 email messages are returned, the 50th, 100th, 150th, 200 and so on email messages are missing.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2494798 - Last Review: April 6, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1, when used with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Enterprise
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter KB2494798|