Consider the following scenario:
- You have a delegate in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- You redirect an incoming call to the delegate by using a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX700 and LG-Nortel IP Phone 8540.
- The delegate answers the call.
- You receive a notification that the call is answered.
- You click an option in the Redirect menu when the notification displays.
In this scenario, Lync 2010 Phone Edition crashes.
This issue occurs because an access violation occurs in the scenario that is described in the “Symptoms” section.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX700 and LG-Nortel IP Phone 8540: April 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to"
Article ID: 2517743 - Last Review: April 4, 2011 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX700 and LG-Nortel IP Phone 8540
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2517743|