Consider the following scenario:
- You access a mailbox by using IMAP4 in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- You synchronize several email messages with an IMAP server.
In this scenario, you may encounter the following issues:
- The body of one email message is displayed in the body of another email message.
- Text from an attachment in one email message is displayed as garbage text in another message.
- Some content in an email message is not displayed.
- The body of an email message is displayed as unconverted MIME text.
To resolve this issue, apply the following update:
Description of the Outlook 2010 hotfix package (x86 Outlook-x-none.msp, x64 Outlook-x-none.msp): February 28, 2012
has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed
in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2597991 - Last Review: February 29, 2012 - Revision: 1.0
|kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner kbhotfixallversions KB2597991|