Consider the following scenario:
- You log on a user's mailbox by using Outlook Web Access (OWA) in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) environment.
- You click Options, and then click See All Options to log on Exchange Control Panel.
- You click Settings, and then click Regional.
- In the Language drop-down list, you select Nederlands (Nederland), and then click Save.
In this scenario, the word "Globale Adreslijst" in Dutch is displayed unexpectedly in breadcrumb and navigation pane in OWA.Note
The word is "Mail" in an English version.
To resolve this issue, install the following Language Pack Bundle from Microsoft website:
For more information about how to install this Language Pack Bundle, follow these steps:
- Click Download to start the download. Or, select a different language from the drop-down list, and then click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To install this Language Pack Bundle immediately, click Open or Run from its current location.
- To copy this Language Pack Bundle to your disk and then install it later, click Save or Save as to save this Language Pack Bundle to your disk.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the
Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2677598 - Last Review: February 22, 2012 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2, when used with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Enterprise
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard
|kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced atdownload KB2677598|