This article discusses how to print the Outline View in PowerPoint 2010.
Follow these steps to print the Outline view in PowerPoint 2010:
- Open the presentation that you want to print.
- On the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, click Normal.
- In the pane that contains the Outline and Slides tabs, click the Outline tab.
- Click File > Print, and then click the second option under Settings and select Outline.
- To specify the page orientation, select Landscape Orientation or Portrait Orientation under Settings.
- Click Print.
If the information in this knowledge base article did not help resolve your issue in PowerPoint 2010, select one of the following options:
Article ID: 2692447 - Last Review: October 18, 2012 - Revision: 6.0
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010