Consider the following scenario:
- You start a peer-to-peer (P2P) call, join a scheduled meeting, or use the Meet Now button to start a conference in Microsoft Lync 2013 RTM.
Note The build number for Lync 2013 RTM is 15.0.4420.1017. To find the build number, click About Microsoft Lync on the Help menu in Lync 2013.
- You perform one of the following operations:
- You move the pointer over the audio button to open the audio peek, and then you move the pointer away to close the audio peek.
- You click the Hold Call button on the audio peek, and then you click the Resume Call button on the alert bar.
- You use certain audio-related keyboard shortcuts. For example, you press Ctrl+Shift+H, Ctrl+W, or Ctrl+Enter.
In this scenario, the keyboard shortcuts do not work in the Lync 2013 client.Note
Global hotkeys such as Win+F4 still work.
This issue occurs because the focus stays in the text box instead of in the host window of the Lync 2013 client. Therefore, the keyboard shortcuts or accelerators that rely on the focus do not work.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the Lync 2013 updates: February 2013
To work around this issue, press Alt+Tab to bring the focus back to the conversation window.
Article ID: 2814249 - Last Review: March 15, 2013 - Revision: 2.0
|kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbqfe kbfix KB2814249|