Consider the following scenario:
- A manager configures a Microsoft Lync 2010 client to forward calls to a delegate in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- The manager receives a Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) call.
- The Lync 2010 client for the delegates starts ringing.
- The caller hangs up before a delegate answers the call.
In this scenario, the manager and the delegate do not receive a missed call notification in Outlook.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010: July 2013
Article ID: 2861320 - Last Review: July 12, 2013 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition
|kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB2861320|