Article ID: 844592 - View products that this article applies to.
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
This article describes how to register a .dll file or an .ocx file.
Register the *.DLL or *.OCX file using REGSVR32.EXE or REGSVR.EXE.
1. Using Explorer, locate the file indicated in the message and right-click on the file.
2. Select Open With from the menu.
3. Click the Other button at the bottom of the Open With window.
4. Browse to the local drive (most often C:\), and select either REGSVR32.EXE in WINNT\SYSTEM32 or REGSVR.EXE in WINDOWS\SYSTEM.
5. Click Open.
6. Click OK. A message will display indicating whether the file was successfully registered.
Please contact MBS Technical Support if you need further assistance.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 118518
Article ID: 844592 - Last Review: July 8, 2011 - Revision: 3.0
Contact us for more help
Connect with Answer Desk for expert help.