Consider the following scenario:
- In an Exchange organization, you have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 server that has a public folder store installed.
- There are also other Exchange servers that have public folder stores installed.
- You configure replication between the public folders.
- You connect to the Exchange Server 2010 public folder store to access the content of a specific public folder.
- There are updated content that have been replicated from other public folder stores.
In this scenario, you cannot view the updated content until you navigate away from the specific public folder and then navigate back to this public folder.
This problem occurs because Exchange Server 2010 uses an incorrect notification mechanism. Note
Clients get notified when there are updated content in the public folder.
To resolve this problem, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 983492 - Last Review: December 14, 2010 - Revision: 10.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1, when used with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Enterprise
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard
|kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup kbfix kbsurveynew kbqfe KB983492|