Hardware devices are not working or are not detected in Windows
Automatically diagnose and fix problems with hardware. (USB) Mice and keyboards are not detected by the device manager or when they are not working.
Find other automated solutions
What it fixes...
- When you install a hardware device, it is not detected
- Determine if your audio device is plugged in
- Driver updates aren't automatically installed by Windows Update
- You receive one of the following errors:
- Your <Device Name> is currently disabled or turned off in Windows
- Your <Device Name> has a driver problem and needs to be reinstalled
- Windows has detected a problem with your <Device Name>, it is not working properly
- There is no driver installed for your <Device Name>
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Instruction to Run
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch