Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
Diagnose and repair ie problems that make ie slow, not secure, unstable or crash, caused by add-ons not working or inappropriate security settings.
Find other automated solutions
What it fixes...
- Defective Internet Explorer add-ons. Disables defective add-ons.
- Phishing filter is turned off. Turns the phishing filter on.
- Pop-up blocker is turned off. Turns the Pop-up blocker on to block pop-ups.
- Security settings are not set to recommended settings. Resets security to recommended settings.
- Internet Explore does not update cached pages or updates them inefficiently, causing launch to be slow. Resets the page sync policy to automatic.
- Cache size is too small or too big, causing slow performance. Resets the cache size to be within 50-250 MB of the default range.
- Concurrent server connections set too low or too high causing slow performance. Restore IE concurrent connection settings to defaults.
- Pop-up blocker is turned off allowing pop screens. Turns the Pop Up Blocker on.
- Resets Internet Explorer security settings to the default (recommended) levels.
- Enable the Phishing Filter.
- Enable Data Execution Prevention for Internet Explorer
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Instruction to Run
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch