Automatically fix Windows security settings to keep your PC safe
Diagnose and fix Windows security settings for IE, Windows firewall, group policy, Registry, UAC; check Windows Update and antivirus software status.
Find other automated solutions
What it fixes...
- Checks Windows Firewall configuration and repairs as needed.
- Checks Windows policies to determine bad settings in the Windows Registry.
- Checks status of antivirus.
- Checks Internet Explorer privacy setting to determine how cookies are handled.
- Checks Windows Update to ensure computer is kept current and secure.
- Resets Remote Registry back to default to prevent remote modification.
- Resets User Account Control to default to prevent unauthorized changes to computer.
- Clears Internet Explorer history and cache.
- Checks if Internet Explorer is up to date.
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Instruction to Run
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch