Diagnose and fix printer and printing problems automatically
Automatically fix printing issues like printer does not work, unable to install printer, cannot connect to a network printer and other printing errors.
Find other automated solutions
What it fixes...
- You are unable to install a printer, connect to a printer, or print more than one job at a time
- You receive an error indicating your Print Spooler service is experiencing problems
- You receive an error indicating your <PRINTERNAME> is not the default printer
- You receive an error indicating: <PRINTERNAME> cannot be contacted over the network
- Identify if your printer is turned off
- Identify if your printer toner is low or empty causing your print job to appear faint or it does not print at all
- Identify if your printer paper is low or empty
- Identify if the printer has a paper jam which is preventing it from operating normally
- Identify if a print job that is in the print queue is preventing other print jobs from printing
- Identify if you need to update your print driver
- You receive an error stating that your Plug and Play printer %PRINTERNAME% has encountered a driver problem
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Instruction to Run
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch