Fix broken desktop shortcuts and common system maintenance tasks
Automatically diagnose and repair problems with broken or not working desktop shortcuts and synchronize the system clock when a wrong time is displayed.
Find other automated solutions
What it fixes...
- Problems with desktop shortcuts and icons
- Shortcuts on the desktop don't work or are broken
- Desktop icons are broken or have not been used in 3 months
- Startup items don't work or are broken
- System maintenance tasks
- Free up disk space by repairing disk volume errors such as bad sectors, lost clusters, cross-linked files and directory errors
- Free up disk space by removing error reports and troubleshooting history older than 1 month
- Set the correct system time and synchronize system clock with the time server
- You receive the following errors:
- Windows update error 0x80072F8F
- The item that this shortcut refers to has been deleted
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Instruction to Run
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch