Fix problems with Windows Live Photo Gallery that is not working
Fix Windows photo gallery issues, such as the yellow tint background, you can't view photos, program doesn't work or freezes, screensaver not working.
Find other automated solutions
What it fixes...
- System performance is slow when viewing a multipage TIFF file
- Can’t preview pictures in Windows Photo Gallery
- Windows Photo Gallery print picture preview color is reversed
- Pictures not showing when starting a slide show in Windows Photo Gallery for Windows Vista
- Windows Live Photo Gallery album download no longer works after upgrade from Vista to Windows 7
- Windows Live Photo Gallery stops responding or will not start
- Image in Windows Photo Gallery is yellow on a Windows Vista-based computer
- Photos screensaver not working
- Choppy image transitions when viewing images using the Slide Show screensaver
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Instruction to Run
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch