- To launch the app, select Start and select Alarms & Clock from the app list or type its name into the search box.
- Alarms and timers work even if the app is closed or your device is locked. If you see a warning that notifications only show if the device is awake, make sure your device doesn’t go to sleep (Go to Settings > System > Power & sleep to adjust your device’s sleep settings).
- Keep your laptop or tablet plugged in and make sure the volume on your device is high enough to hear the alarm or timer.
- To respond to an alarm, select Snooze, or Dismiss the alarm to stop it entirely.
- If you need to change the time zone of your clock, go to Settings > Time & language > Date & time. Use the drop down menu under time zone to choose your preferred time zone.
Article ID: 4026379 - Last Review: 30 Aug 2017 - Revision: 35