Issues that the cumulative update fixes
The cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- KB 4458678 Skype for Business VbSS application sharing doesn't work for UCMA based Contact Center in Skype for Business Server 2019
- KB 4503615 Can't escalate a peer-to-peer call to a conference if VbSS is used in screen sharing in Skype for Business on Mac
- KB 4503617 Skype for Business UCWA clients can't be distinguished on CDR report if connection is internal or external in Skype for Business Server 2019
- KB 4503619 Support for sending custom client policy entries to UCWA clients in Skype for Business Server 2019
- KB 4488056 UCMA calls still fail after one Front End server in the pool goes down for a while in Skype for Business Server 2019
How to install the update
To install the cumulative update for Skype for Business Server 2019 and Unified Communications Managed API 5.0 Runtime, you must follow the steps that are described in Updates for Skype for Business Server 2019 (KB4470124) on computers that are running the following server roles:
- Skype for Business Server 2019 - Standard Edition server
- Skype for Business Server 2019 - Enterprise Edition - Front End server and Back End server
- Skype for Business Server 2019 - Edge server
- Skype for Business Server 2019 - Stand-Along Mediation server
- Skype for Business Server 2019 - Director server
- Skype for Business Server 2019 - Persistent Chat server
- Skype for Business Server 2019 - Video Interop server
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
There are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
To use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you don't have to make any changes to the registry.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement information
This cumulative update doesn't replace any updates.
To remove this cumulative update package, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall this cumulative update, you are prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.