All online orders placed at Microsoft Store ship via the Microsoft preferred carrier. All shipments are subject to their terms and conditions.
Where we ship
- Microsoft Store can only ship to selected European locations at this time. For sales in other countries or regions, please visit one of the international Microsoft Stores.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or to some European Territories.
- Carriers require a physical address for delivery.
Business days are Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
The Microsoft preferred carrier does not deliver on the weekend or holidays.
Orders placed on the weekend, on a holiday, or after 11:00 AM local time will be processed the next business day.
|SHIPPING METHOD||COST||DELIVERY TIME|
|Standard||FREE||2-3 business days|
|Express||£10.00||1-2 business days|
UPS My Choice membership service
In addition to Microsoft Store's free standard shipping and express shipping options, you can customize and change your shipping options directly with UPS with their UPS My Choice membership service.
The membership includes these benefits:
- Pick up your package at a UPS location or change the delivery address.
- Schedule a delivery date and get an estimated delivery-time window.
Get delivery alerts and a view of upcoming deliveries.
How to use it
- Visit UPS.com and go to Services > Tracking > UPS My Choice.
Select Sign up and create a new account or log in with an existing account.
Where it's available
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
- Delivery times through Microsoft Store may take longer around holidays or due to circumstances out of our control.
- Other shipping conditions may apply for certain products depending on your location.
- The UPS My Choice shipping options are offered directly by UPS and are not managed by Microsoft Store. Contact UPS directly with questions or for more information.