Most of the advanced display settings from previous versions of Windows are now available on the Display settings page.
- Select Start > Settings > System > Display.
- If you want to change the size of your text and apps, choose an option from the drop-down menu under Scale and layout. Learn how to change just your text size in Make Windows easier to see.
- To change your screen resolution, use the drop-down menu under Resolution.
- To adjust your color calibration, search "calibrate display color" in the Settings search box and follow the directions.
- If you don't see a setting you're looking for, try searching for it in the search box on the taskbar.