- Sign in to Services & subscriptions at account.microsoft.com using your Microsoft account.
Find your past-due subscription in the list, then select Pay now.
- Change or update how you pay:
- If your credit card, PayPal, or other online payment service has expired, update it with the new expiration date.
- If your payment option isn't valid or you want to change it, add a new way to pay. You can't pay for a past-due subscription with a gift card, subscription card, or with your Microsoft account balance.
- For more info, see Add, update, or remove credit cards and other ways to pay.
- Once your payment option is set, select Next to make the payment.