Issues that the cumulative update fixes
This cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- KB4507232 Resuming a PSTN call that was put on hold results in one-way audio in Skype for Business Server 2019
- KB4510847 Rate My Call on UCWA clients still shows after you install the January 2019 Cumulative Update for Skype for Business Server 2019
- KB4525503 Support Skype Meetings App loading the latest source from CDN if ECS request fails in Skype for Business Server 2019
- KB4487817 Conversation History time stamp in Outlook differs from the time stamp of UCWA clients in Skype for Business Server 2019
How to install the update
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you don't have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the July 2019 cumulative update 7.0.2046.123 for Skype for Business Server 2019, Web Components Server.
Update package installation information
To apply this cumulative update, you must follow the steps that are described in Updates for Skype for Business Server 2019 on computers that are running the following server roles:
- Skype for Business Server 2019, Standard Edition server
- Skype for Business Server 2019, Enterprise Edition - Front End server and Back End server
- Skype for Business Server 2019, Director server
We recommend that you refer to the uninstallation instructions that are described in Updates for Skype for Business Server 2019 when you remove the cumulative update.