Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 6.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||188.8.131.529|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1
- The Ribbon bar will disappear after redirection from Most Recently Viewed records list.
- Related records filtering is not displaying records when used with the mobile client.
- Disable resource bundling.
- Boolean fields are reset to the default values.
- A frequent exception occurs during Server Side Synchronization - System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
- List paging is not working for Customer Service Calendars.
- Incorrect data format when importing in Excel Dynamic Pivot Table.
- Web Resource Caching Issue with Mobile Devices.
- Sync workflows terminate with the error 'PopulateBusinessClosureRequests Failed'.