Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 7.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||22.214.171.1246|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 7 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- SetVisible on a tab does not show the sub-grid at full height.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- When Server Side Sync exceptions occur during attachment processing for an email, it will block all other emails in a mailbox from syncing.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Adding resources to Resource Groups fails after a Minimal copy.
- Pressing the phone icon on a Contact Card does not initiate a call in the mobile app.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Service Bus posts are failing with a serialization exception due to unknown contract types.