This article describes the issues that are fixed in Update 1 for Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) version 1.9. The build number of this update is 1.9.7412.
Issues that are fixed in this update
- When you use the latest Edge browser and you switch users, the browser may hang.
- In some scenarios, the user profile page is missing the Directory Data Information.
- When you add a user to the exclusion list for abnormal behavior detector, the exclusion may not always work.
- The MongoDB database version is updated.
- In some rare cases after an upgrade to version 1.9, not all Active Directory entities are resynced to ATA.
- In some rare cases, exporting a suspicious activity to Microsoft Excel fails and generates an error.
- Migration from version 1.8 to version 1.9 may fail for a large database.
- Includes fixes that are required for Microsoft Accessibility Standards (MAS) certification.
- Includes additional performance and security fixes.
How to get this update
Updates for Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics version 1.9 are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
This update is available on Microsoft Update. For more information about how to use Microsoft Update, see How to get an update through Windows Update.
To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Download Center website:
To install this update, you must have ATA version 1.9 (1.9.7312), Update 1 for ATA version 1.8 (1.8.6765), or ATA version 1.8 (1.8.6645) installed.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement information
This update replaces ATA version 1.9 (1.9.7312).