Service Update 9.0.3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.3.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||18.104.22.168|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.3 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.3 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Japanese characters representing the Japanese new era name did not align in the Date Time control with those displayed in the Activities control.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Language packs could not be enabled.
- Asynchronous Services would not start when the traceCategory was set to "TraceWarning".
- Attachments could not be opened after downloading them when using the Chrome browser.
- Data could not be imported or exported when using version 72 of the Chrome browser.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when importing an organization into an instance.
- An error occurred when launching the Customer Service Hub app.
- An error occurred when exporting scheduled reports.
- Recurring series expansion operation jobs failed with error "Unrecognized guide format".