Fixes the following issues:
- When you create a report that uses a Project OData feed, in the query string you cannot filter on nullable Boolean fields. Instead, the query fails.
- Assume that you edit a project from the Schedule page (Schedule.aspx) in Project Web App. You set the value of the Locked field for a task or series of tasks to Yes, and then you save the project. When you return to the project later, you find that the value you set is lost and is now No. Therefore, the task is not locked and team members can still report actual work to the tasks.
- Assume that you modify a view of a Project Server 2013 task list to display the item count for a column. When you filter the items in the column, the item count does not update correctly.
- When you publish a project to a Project Server 2013 server, the start dates of the tasks in the published project may be calculated incorrectly.
- When you create a security group in the Manage Groups page, the Deny permission on the View Project Site permission does not work. Therefore, users may still be able to gain access to sites.
- Assume that you save an Enterprise project as a template where tasks on the project are associated with an Enterprise calendar. When you create a new Enterprise project by using the template in Project Web App, the Enterprise calendar is missing. Additionally, the tasks that use the missing calendar may contain incorrect values such as start dates and finish dates.
- When you submit a status update that contains notes, the existing task note as viewed in Project Professional may be partly overwritten.
- When you edit a project in the Schedule page (Schedule.aspx), some fields such as Task Summary Name may not be displayed.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You have an enterprise custom field that has a lookup table associated with it, and the field lets multiple values to be selected.
- The regional settings locale that you select in SharePoint does not use a comma as the list separator.
- You edit a task in Project Web App from the Tasks page, and you have more than one value selected in the custom field.
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update.
PrerequisiteTo apply this update, you must have the update March 12, 2013 update for Project Server 2013 (KB2768001) or Microsoft Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates. The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
Article ID: 2956178 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Project Server 2013