This update fixes the following issues:
- After you migrate from Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, a user's Offline Address Book does not download.
- When a user opens an .eml file in cached mode, a Reply, Reply All, or Forward operation results in an empty header block in the body instead of correctly propagating the To and Cc fields.
- Mail Tips cannot be retrieved when an item is opened by using an add-in before a connection to the server that is running Exchange Server is established.
- Accessibility in the Recover Deleted Items dialog box is poor.
- In configurations in which many people use shared folders, members are removed from a large, shared personal distribution when you modify the contents of the distribution.
Download CenterThis update is available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update 2965290 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2010
- Download update 2965290 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2010
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates. The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
Article ID: 2965290 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2, Microsoft Outlook 2010