Please be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
Improvements and Fixes
- When you right-click an inserted printout in OneNote 2013, the Set Picture as Background option is missing, and you cannot set the printout as the background. In addition, there is no option that you can use to have OneNote set inserted printouts as background automatically in the Printouts section in the OneNote Options dialog box.
- The Set Picture as Background function does not work for an image in the outline of a notebook in OneNote 2013.
How to download and install the update
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB2975901 for 32-bit version of OneNote 2013
- Download update KB2975901 for 64-bit version of OneNote 2013
- Start OneNote 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|