When you try to open a Microsoft Office email attachment in Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Office 2010 reports a problem with the file, and the file does not open.
If you want to manually set component security settings back to the default settings, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type dcomcnfg in the Search box, and then click dcomcnfg in the Programs list.
- In the navigation pane, expand Component Services, expand Computers, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- Open the Default Properties tab, and then set the following values:
- Default Authentication Level: Connect
- Default Impersonation Level: Identify
- Click OK.