- You select the Do not join audio option in the Join Meeting Audio dialog box when you join a Microsoft Lync 2010 conference as an organizer.
- You click Invite by name or phone number in People Options, or you drag the user from the contact list to the meeting dialog box to invite a user to the conference.
- Start the Lync 2010 client, and then click the Options button.
- Click Phones in the Lync-Options dialog box.
- Under Joining conference calls, in the Join meeting audio from box, select Do not join audio.
- Click OK.
Article ID: 2560097 - Last Review: Jul 27, 2011 - Revision: 1