- You increase the Microphone Boost option.
- The speakers are too close to the microphone.
- The speaker volume is turned up so as the microphone hears the speakers.
- You have a very sensitive microphone.
- Open Control Panel.
- Open the Hardware and Sound setting.
- Open the Sound setting.
- Select the Recording tab and double-click your microphone you have selected as the default recording device.
- Click on the Level tab and reduce the Microphone Boost setting. Note: This setting may not be available for some microphones.
You may also be able to reduce the feedback loop by selecting the Enhancement tab in the microphone's properties page and enabling one of the following options:
- Enable Noise Suppression
- Enable Acoustic Echo Cancellation