<Display Name of Public Folder> <SMTP Address of Public Folder>
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.
Diagnostic Information for administrators:
Generating Server: <FQDN of the Client Access Server running STOREDRV>
<SMTP-Address of mail-enabled Public Folder>#554 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Deliver.Exception:AccessDeniedException.MapiExceptionNotAuthorized; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message Cannot complete delivery-time processing.
- You have more than one domain in your Active Directory forest.
- You are running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 on the domain controllers in your domains.
- The users who cannot send email messages to mail-enabled public folders are members of one or more of the following built-in security groups:
- BUILTIN\Event Log Readers
- BUILTIN\Cryptographic Operators
- BUILTIN\Certificate Service DCOM Access