- You create a web publishing rule by using the New Web Publishing Rule Wizard.
- In the Authentication Settings options, you set the following settings:
- HTML Form Authentication
- LDAP (Active Directory)
- In the LDAP Servers options, you add the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of a global catalog server. Then, you leave the Type the Active Directory domain name (use the fully-qualified domain name) setting blank.
- In the Authentication Delegation option, you select Basic authentication.
- When you access the web server that TMG published, you provide the user name without the domain prefix, and you provide the password.
Article ID: 2579940 - Last Review: Oct 17, 2011 - Revision: 1