Issues that this update fixes
- Consider the following scenario:
- You configure a custom filter for a column header in datasheet view. The column header is in a list on a SharePoint Server 2010 site.
- You switch to standard view, and then you switch back to datasheet view.
- You try to configure another custom filter.
- After you upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 preview, you cannot install Office Starter and Click-to-Run based versions of Office 2010 applications.
Known issues with this update
- Customers may have been repeatedly offered this update even though it was already installed.
Note This issue is resolved by a detection change released September 13, 2013. This change did not affect the updated files. This change only affects the way that we offer the updates to customers. Customers who have successfully installed the update do not have to take any action.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the 32-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 2598285 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2