Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Office 2010. This update provides the latest fix for the 32-bit edition of Office 2010. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
Issues that this update fixes
- Consider the following scenario:
- You configure a custom filter for a column header in datasheet view. The column header is in a list on a SharePoint Server 2010 site.
- You switch to standard view, and then you switch back to datasheet view.
- You try to configure another custom filter.
- After you upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 preview, you cannot install Office Starter and Click-to-Run based versions of Office 2010 applications.
Known issues with this update
- Customers may have been repeatedly offered this update even though it was already installed.
Note This issue is resolved by a detection change released September 13, 2013. This change did not affect the updated files. This change only affects the way that we offer the updates to customers. Customers who have successfully installed the update do not have to take any action.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the 32-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.