- There is an error in registering the library module relating to language bar.
- task scheduler service is stopped or MSCtfMonitordid not run.
- Click [Start] and enter cmdIn the search window.
- Right-click [cmd] in the list of program lists, and click [Run as Administrator].
When the user account control message appears, type the administrator password, or click [Yes].
- Type egsvr32.exe msimtf.dll at the command prompt screen, and then press Enter.
"When you receive the message "DllRegisterServer in msimtf.dll is successful.", click [OK].
- Type regsvr32.exe msctf.dll and then press Enter.
"When you receive the message "DllRegisterServer in the msctf.dll is successful." click [OK].
- Type exitand then press Enter to close the command prompt.
- Restart your computer and check if the problem is solved.
Microsoft Support site is listening carefully to your opinion. Please send your valuable comments by the following
send your opinion.
Article ID: 2606504 - Last Review: Feb 14, 2017 - Revision: 1