- You create a remote legacy move request to move a linked mailbox from a remote Exchange Server 2007 forest to an Exchange Server 2010 forest.
- The move request is finished successfully.
- You try to manage the mailbox from the remote Exchange Server 2007 forest. For example, you run the Get-recipient cmdlet in the remote Exchange Server 2007 forest to manage the mailbox.
- The value of property "RecipientTypeDetails" should be 128. This means that it is a Mail User type.
- The value of property "RecipientTypeDetails" 33554432 means that it is a Linked User type.
New-MoveRequest cmdlet, visit the following Microsoft website:
Get-Mailbox cmdlet, visit the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2649735 - Last Review: Feb 13, 2012 - Revision: 1