- This issue can occur if you have not installed the latest updates.
- PowerPoint may be in use by another process.
- A previously installed add-in may be interfering with PowerPoint.
- You may need to repair your Office 2010 programs.
- Antivirus software may be outdated, or conflicting with PowerPoint.
- Advanced Troubleshooting
Follow the provided methods in this article in order. If you have previously tried one of these methods and it did not help, go to another method from this list:
Advanced TroubleshootingThis section is intended for more advanced computer users. If you are not comfortable with advanced troubleshooting, go to the More Information section.
- More Microsoft online articles:
Perform a search to find more online articles about this specific error.
- Help from the Microsoft Community online community:
Visit the Microsoft community and post your question about this error.
- Contact Microsoft support:
Find the phone number to contact Microsoft Support.
Article ID: 2694154 - Last Review: Nov 13, 2013 - Revision: 1