- You configure a Send connector in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You create a mailbox in this environment.
- You configure mail forwarding for the mailbox by using the follow configuration:
- You set an external recipient as the forwarding address.
- You do not select the Deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox check box.
- A user sends an email message to the mailbox.
- The email message is successfully relayed to the external recipient.
Article ID: 2694474 - Last Review: Apr 16, 2012 - Revision: 1