- You apply Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You create a journaling mailbox.
- An email message is sent to a journal recipient. The email message contains unsupported character sets, such as the ISO-2022-JP-2 character set.
You receive the error message if one of the following conditions is true:
- You create a journal rule to enable journaling for the email messages that are sent to the journal recipient. The rule sends journal reports to the journaling mailbox.
- You configure the journaling mailbox to forward email messages to another mailbox.
Article ID: 2733609 - Last Review: Dec 14, 2012 - Revision: 1