This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Office update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Word 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Word 2013. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
Issues that this update fixes
- Assume that you use the Mouse mode in Word 2013 on a touch-enabled device. When you tap within a table cell in Web Layout view, Word 2013 crashes.
Note This issue also occurs in Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Discretionary ligatures for Arabic text are displayed but not printed in Word 2013. After you apply this update, Word 2013 does not display discretionary ligatures for Arabic text.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You start Microsoft Narrator on your computer.
- You use Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 to open a document that has a SmartArt shape that contains some list items.
- You use the keyboard to focus on a list item in the document.
Note This issue also occurs when a shape in an Excel Worksheet or in a PowerPoint presentation contains list items.