Issues that this update fixes
- Consider the following scenario:
- You save an Office file such as a Microsoft Excel workbook to a Microsoft OneDrive location and then share the file with a user who has "can edit" permissions by using the Invite People feature.
- The user receives an email message together with a link to the shared Office file.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI). This update does not apply to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Click-to-Run.
To identify how Office 2013 was installed, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an Update Options item is displayed. If Office 2013 was installed by using MSI, the Update Options item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
32-bitDownload the 32-bit update package now.
64-bitDownload the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Article ID: 2760538 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2