Issues that this update fixes
- Consider the following scenario:
We can't play this video because you're missing a plugin.
- You have a computer that has Internet Explorer 11 Preview installed.
- You insert an Adobe Flash or Microsoft Silverlight video into a Word 2013 document.
- You try to play the video.
- Assume that a Word 2010 document contains a paragraph, and tab stops are inserted on the right side of the right indent marker. After you convert the document to a Word 2013 document, the text layout of the paragraph is changed unexpectedly.
- When you present a Word 2013 document to other users by using the Office Online Presentation service, the End Online presentation button does not work.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI). This update does not apply to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Click-to-Run.
To identify which version of Office 2013 is installed, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. If Office 2013 was installed by using MSI, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 2767863 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2