- You execute a large batch of SQL statements in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or in Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- The SQL statements perform a high volume of binary large object (BLOB)-related operations.
- The SQL statements call the sp_refreshview stored procedure in the batch.
- This issue does not occur when you call the sp_refreshview stored procedure outside the batch.
- The sp_refreshview stored procedure fails if it is called against the same view inside the batch.
- The binary large object-related operations may be implicit. Therefore,this issue is difficult to identify. However, you can identify this issue by using the error messages.