Consider the following scenario:
- User A has a Calendar folder in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- User B is assigned the Review permission to the Calendar folder for user A.
- User B sends a meeting request to user A.
- The meeting request conflicts with an existing private meeting or appointment for user A.
- User B then opens the Calendar by using an Outlook Web App (OWA) Web Part. For example, user B opens the Calendar by using the following URL: https://ServerName/owa/UserA_MailAddress/?cmd=contents&module=calendar
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about the Add-MailboxFolderPermission cmdlet, go to the following Microsoft website: