Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Outlook 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Outlook 2013. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
Issues that this update fixes
- When you add certain holidays to a calendar in the French version of Outlook 2013, the names of the holidays are displayed in Vietnamese.
Note This update includes an updated holiday file for the French version of Outlook 2013, and fixes an issue in which the names of some holidays are displayed in Vietnamese. Before you apply this update, delete any holidays that you previously imported. If you do not delete the holidays, the calendar may display duplicate holidays. To delete the existing holidays, follow the steps that are provided on the following Microsoft website:
- After you enable Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) logging in Outlook 2013, you cannot use the log files to determine which version of Outlook 2013 is installed.
- Some items that are displayed in the Inbox on Outlook.com are not displayed in the Inbox in Outlook 2013.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI). This update does not apply to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Click-to-Run.
To identify how Office 2013 was installed, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an Update Options item is displayed. If Office 2013 was installed by using MSI, the Update Options item is not displayed.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.