Issues that this update fixes
- Consider the following scenario:
- You configure a custom filter for a column header in datasheet view. The column header is in a list on a SharePoint Server 2013 site.
- You switch to standard view, and then you switch back to datasheet view.
- You try to configure another custom filter.
- When you set the dots per inch (DPI) setting to 200 DPI in Windows, some ribbon icons in Microsoft Office 2013 applications appear blurry.
- When you set the dots per inch (DPI) setting to a value that is greater than 150 DPI in Windows, the ribbon and status bar are displayed incorrectly in Office 2013 applications.
- In the Japanese version of Microsoft Excel 2013, you change the input method to English. Then, you insert some space characters in between some kanji characters in a cell. In this situation, Excel 2013 crashes.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2817300 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2